Job Title: GSA Contract Administrator
Reports To: President, AcademyWomen
The purpose of this position is to fulfill all administrative requirements necessary to keep AcademyWomen’s GSA contract in compliance with GSA regulations. This work involves preparing and submitting periodic required reports as well as making modifications to the contract when required. The position may also include assistance with business development for the contract and responding to RFP's/RFQ's.
AcademyWomen is a 501c3 nonprofit global leadership & professional development organization providing award-winning mentoring programs, networking events and career development opportunities for a variety of military-affiliated communities with a focus on military women. More information can be found at academywomen.org.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- REPORTS (50%)
Prepare and submit all reports required by GSA. These include:
Quarterly Government Sales Report.
- Request and review quarterly government sales data from government sales report prepared by bookkeeper.
- Submit required data in 72A government sales reporting system.
Individual Subcontracting Report (ISR).
- Request and review semi-annual report of business with small business vendors affiliated with GSA services prepared by bookkeeper.
- Using provided spreadsheet calculate required figures and submit ISR via eSRS system.
Summary Subcontracting Report (SSR).
- Use figures from the year’s two ISR’s to complete annual Summary Subcontracting Report.
- GSA-GENERATED MODIFICATIONS (5%)
- Respond to all GSA-generated Mass Modifications to AcademyWomen’s GSA contract in the Mass Mod System.
- Review the modification, accept it and make any needed changes to AcademyWomen’s information (POC contact info, etc.).
- VENDOR GENERATED MODIFICATIONS (15%)
- Upon request by AcademyWomen staff and using GSA instructions for Modification submissions, draft the requested Modification.
- Contact AcademyWomen’s Contracting Officer or a GSA SME to answer questions about the modification.
- After AW Staff review the Modification, make needed edits.
- Submit the Modification through the eMod system.
- CONTRACT REVIEWS/AUDITS (25%)
- When notified of upcoming contract compliance review, prepare all needed documentation (with assistance of book keeper) for the review/audit using the instructions supplied by the GSA reviewing official.
- After AcademyWomen staff review the prepared documentation, make any needed edits.
- Represent AcademyWomen along with an AcademyWomen staff and book keeper during audit/contract review.
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES (5%)
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information initiated by AcademyWomen staff regarding the GSA Schedule contract.
- Complete other GSA contract administrative duties as required.
The applicant should be self-starting, highly organized and a very independent worker.
EDUCATION : Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
EXPERIENCE : Minimum 3 years experience with GSA Schedules Contract Administration. Experience with government business development or federal grant administration a plus.
SKILLS : Better than basic skills with Word and Excel software.
This is an independent, virtual position.
This position will be paid an hourly wage for completed work with the expectation that the job will require 100-200 hours per year.
Interested persons should send a resume and cover letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight EST on FRI March 18, 2016.